6/23/12

Finding Motivation

It's day four and my body is still aching from that 3.5 mile run. I'm finding it difficult to leave my apartment to go for another run. :| Don't get me wrong, I know that I need to go out there and sweat this day away...I just don't want to go. This has lead me to consider the origin of motivation. Why would I just not want to do this or that? Which part of my funky brain decides my likes/dislikes, dos and do-nots? Did you notice that last one kinda looks like donuts? Hehe. Okay, I seriously need to go running and re-focus this sugar-craving onto my feet pounding the pavement. Hooray for the BearTrail!

1 comment:

  1. Get your butt up and GO. Use your GymPact app, increase the stakes or your days :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment. I welcome any and all opinions. :)